Weekly Economic & Business Review July 1st, 2011
- NNPC to Commence Direct Dispense of Kerosene to Neighbourhoods
- FG Targets August for Fuel Deregulation
- CBN Pegs Capital Requirement for Microfinance Banks
- FG Approves Exchange Programme Between Senior Staff of Civil Service and Private Sector
- Global Manufacturing Growth Slows
- Greek Lawmakers Approve Austerity Reforms
SUMMARY AND OUTLOOK
The building and construction industry was the fastest growing as at 2010 and the cement sector and the broader building materials industry remains attractive. We hold an optimistic outlook for the industry given expected increased investment in infrastructure, building and construction and the real estate sector.
SECTOR IN FOCUS: CEMENT
As always, we hope you find it interesting and insightful.